Plan Your Trip
Located in the heart of Los Angeles, The Wiltern is the perfect location. Whether you’re looking to plan a much-needed weekend getaway or eager to explore the surrounding area, the city is bursting with local hotels, delicious restaurants and must-see attractions. Our partners can help you book great rooms to suit a variety of budgets. Here are some local hotels* we recommend:
Recommended local hotels
- Garden Suite Hotel (140 yards away)
- Libra Hotel (0.2 miles away)
- Hotel Oxford Palace (0.2 miles away)
- Rotex Western Inn (0.4 miles away)
- The LINE LA (0.5 miles away)
- Aventura Hotel (0.9 miles away)
- Hollywood Hotel (2.4 miles away)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles (2.7 miles away)
*Hotels nearby often get fully booked around event dates, so we recommend securing your reservation in advance.
Recommended local restaurants
Los Angeles has a number of delicious restaurants that serve a variety of different cuisines. Here are a few options near The Wiltern for you to consider:
- Here’s Looking At You (New American) – Stylish neighborhood restaurant with a globally influenced menu, offering handcrafted cocktails, beer and wine.
- Denny’s (Diner) – Casual diner chain that dishes up classic American comfort meals, including all-day breakfast favorites.
- Sushi Ippo (Japanese) – Informal sushi bar that boasts a la carte rolls, a popular all-you-can-eat option, beer and soju.
- M Grill Brazilian Churrascaria (Brazilian) – Brazilian steakhouse serving all-you-can-eat grilled meats, as well as a salad bar with both hot and cold items.
- BCD Tofu House (Korean) – Casual Korean restaurant chain offering traditional items such as soft tofu soup, bibimbap and bulgogi.
- Escala K-town (Columbian) – Modern bar and grill with colorful decor offering Latin dishes as well as craft beers on tap.
Recommended local attractions nearby
As the entertainment capital of the world, Los Angeles has something for everyone. Whether you’re into the glitz and glamor of Hollywood, the sun-soaked beaches of the Pacific coastline, or the dynamic art scenes, here are some local attractions we recommend checking out:
Visit the Beaches:
LA boasts some beautiful beaches such as Santa Monica Beach, Venice Beach, and Malibu Beach. We recommend taking a leisurely stroll along the iconic Venice Beach Boardwalk.
Explore Griffith Observatory:
Enjoy stunning views of the city and the stars at Griffith Observatory. It’s a great spot to visit both day and night.
Hike in Runyon Canyon:
If hiking is your thing, be sure to check out Runyon Canyon for some amazing views of the city.
Stroll along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, visit the TCL Chinese Theatre, and take a tour of the Dolby Theatre. You can also hike up to the Hollywood Sign or visit the Hollywood Museum.
LA has some impressive museums. The Getty Center, Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), and The Broad are our favorites!
Universal Studios Hollywood:
No visit to LA is complete without spending a day at Universal Studios, and getting a taste of the Hollywood magic.
Explore what Downtown LA has to offer with attractions like The Broad Museum, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and the historic Olvera Street.